In light of this pandemic, we are dedicated to your safety and our own!
– Scheduling installations no less than 1 week apart from one another, to allow for disinfection and cleanliness of our own equipment
– Technicians using a mask during our entire installation
– Technicians using gloves/disposable shoe covers anytime we enter your home. Disposing each time we leave the home
– Disinfecting areas before we interact with them (attic pullstring, doorknobs, shelves, walls, etc.)
– Disinfecting tools to be brought and used inside the home
– Limiting number of technicians inside the home to 1
– Practicing social distancing
Please help us in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and we thank you for your patience in understanding why these extra steps are necessary for our community!